Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Catching Up

Wow, it's been almost a year since I posted anything on my blog. I guess I am better at reading blogs than writing them :)

What has happened over the last year?
  • I still have the same job - my old record is 3 years and this one is at 2 1/2 right now!
  • I started college - I really had no idea how tough it would be to be a full time college student while working full time and raising kids. I know, I'm naive but I didn't think it would be this hard
  • I've traveled for work to: Wisconsin, Chicago (a lot!), North Carolina, Reno NV, St Louis MO, Omaha NE, and Kansas
  • I've traveled for fun to: Mesa, AZ (for a baby shower and wedding), LA for Dodgers games, Bozeman MT (and Yellowstone), and Rome Italy (that's another post all together)
  • Had PRK surgery on my eyes and have been free of glasses since March 15, 2007!

Overall things are pretty good. We are all healthy and life is going well.

No comments: