Sunday, January 14, 2007

I've been tagged

My friend Cheryl tagged me for this challenge and I thought it sounded fun.

The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

6 Weird things about me:

1. I love scrambled eggs and cream cheese. I get the strangest looks when I order this in a restaurant. My Dad used to make me omelets with cream cheese and mushrooms and I carried it over to scrambled eggs.

2. I am afraid I won't ever hear what God it asking me to do because I keep insisting on being in charge.

3. I want a
little dog that I can carry around in my purse. My husband thinks this is crazy! I grew up with multiple dogs and I miss having a lap dog. The black lab that 'thinks' he is a lap dog is not the same!

4. I am thankful for my
Celiac disease because I know it could be so much worse.

5. Whenever I clean my house, something always has to be left messy, one closet, my car, something.

6. Everytime I go to the dentist, I wear my favorite orange Disney sweatshirt. The woman that works at the dental office jokes that she wouldn't recognize me in public without that sweatshirt. BTW, I'll be wearing that shirt Monday when I go for my crowns :)

I am tagging:
Cindy
Karina
Cheryl

Sorry, that's all the bloggers I know...

No comments: